Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mandy Moore - I Could Break Your Heart Any Day Of The Week [News] [New Song]


I had post this news last year... American pop singer Mandy Moore is getting release her new album under her real name "Amanda Leigh". "I Could Break Your Heart Any Day Of The Week" is a new song from Mandy and written by Mandy Moore self with Michael Voila. It might be her first single.Too bad, Mandy Moore shuts down her Mblem and she is concentrating for her music career. I'm glad Mandy is back for pop genre, even tho I like her last pop folk album "Wild Hope" 2 years ago.I Could Break Your Heart Any Day Of The Week is pretty catchy nice pop song, just alright, I am not sure if this song will make it. I hope Mandy have another smash song that will make hit like her first appears on music industry, even tho I don't like her bubblegum style, just like her too. Mandy Moore - I Could Break Your Heart Any Day Of The Week

No comments:

Post a Comment